Many Landlords and Lady’s take great pride in their houses and maintain them to a very high standard and as a result find managing their own properties an extremely easy and pleasant practice. What you may struggle with however is finding the students, no matter how nice your house is. At Zen properties we understand this issue, as its one that we went through ourselves and as a result have developed a “Tenant only” service. Use our network of advertising and marketing to give maximum exposure to your property and find students for you for the equivalent of 1 or 2 weeks rent, no percentages no contracts and no hidden extras.
Please see below the features we can offer you:
- At Zen properties we are happy to use our marketing and experience to aid you in letting your property not only for a fair price but to the kind of students that suit you.
- Firstly we will perform an audit on your property making recommendations on rent levels and any maintenance or renewals that may be required to attain the maximum rental income.
- We will then use our team of marketing experts to find the right tenants for your property and arrange viewings either by ourselves or hand them over to you.
- When everybody is happy that the perfect match has been found we will aid in the negotiations for rent and duration of contracts.
In addition to the above we can also provide you with the following services for an additional fee:
- Let Zen properties organise all your paperwork, we will provide you with a professional tenancy agreement and a detailed independent inventory. This eliminates the risk of disputes during the tenancy and eases the check out process.
- We can register any deposits for your properties with a Government approved Tenancy Deposit Scheme.
At Zen Properties our High standards and reputation mean everything to us so if like us you have a quality student property please get in touch as we take on a select few houses and manage them with the care and attention of our own.
If you are interested in any of our services then please use the enquiry form on our contact page for further details.